Call your local personal injury lawyer, Robert J. Reeves, today
Just a moment of inattention or a single bad choice can change another person’s life forever. And not just that other person’s life but the lives of everyone who cares about them. While we use the term accident, it really is not an “accident” at all. Rather, someone did something wrong and caused harm. And when they do, that’s when we get involved and hold them responsible. After all, this is what I do, and I’ve been doing it for almost 30 years. So first review my legal experience and credentials. Then call and I’ll see what I can do to help you. The call is free, but what you learn could make all the difference.
What makes our Anderson accident attorneys the right choice for you?
Internet research says I only have a few seconds to get your attention. So, I will get straight to the point and make my case before we start looking into yours. Here is what we offer:
- 30 years experience practicing law (admitted 11/15/1989).
- Former Registered Nurse (RN) – understands complex injury as he has treated critically injured patients.
- Former insurance defense lawyer – knows insurance company tactics and how they evaluate cases.
- Local personal injury lawyer with office and home here in Anderson.
- Experienced litigator who has tried cases in both state and federal courts as well as workers’ compensation hearings and appeals.
- Available to clients personally after hours, in the evenings, or on weekends.
- Every client has Mr. Reeves’ mobile phone number 864.760.8252 and direct email
- No gimmicks or silly phone numbers – just straight answers and honest advice.
- If we can help you, we will. And if you don’t need a lawyer, we’ll explain why. Lastly, if your case happens to fall outside of our expertise or area, we will put you in contact with a qualified attorney. Our goal is for your case to be won, no matter who gets you there.
I am honored to be a member, and in support, of the following organizations:
- Best Attorneys of America (Lifetime Charter Member since 2017). Membership is by invitation only and limited to 100 lawyers in each state. Less than 1% of the attorneys in the United States have been invited to join.
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum (Lifetime Member since 2011). Membership is limited to attorneys who have achieved a million dollar settlement or jury verdict. Fewer than 1% of all lawyers are in this organization.
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 (Member since 2012). This organization is also by invitation only and members are selected based on peer nominations and third-party research.
- Super Lawyers (Member since 2012). Attorneys are selected for inclusion using 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- South Carolina Workers Compensation Educational Association (Member since 1989). This organization provides educational programs and resources for the public and lawyers who practice before the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission.
- Better Business Bureau (Member since 2018). A+ rating with no registered complaints.
What cases do we have experience in?
While we offer a variety of legal services, Mr. Reeves is the firm’s personal injury lawyer here in Anderson. Because of his commitment to those injured due to someone else’s negligence, he handles all serious automobile, truck, and motorcycle accidents, as well as workers’ compensation claims. So whether you’ve been hurt on the road or on the job, we can help you. While you heal and get back on your feet, we will take care of your case.
Call us now and let us take away your stress and worry. Help is here in Anderson.
Call Mr. Reeves directly at 864.760.8252.
Minor Automobile Accidents
Serious Automobile Accidents
While most cases can be settled, sometimes you have to fight to get what you deserve
CALL ANDERSON PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER ROBERT J. REEVES 864.760.8252